Unity Developer, Pro is a comprehensive application that can be used to build 3D video games and other content, such as architectural projects or 3D real-time animations. Unity is one of the newest and most powerful game building software that provides an integrated graphical environment with the basic methods of game development for users. A powerful and flexible editor that supports GameObject dragging and docking in the game environment and offers you a simpler design, plus support for programming languages like C #, is some of the useful features of this software.
Unity Developer 3D Full Version
Key Features of Unity :
- – Powerful, flexible editor with the ability to execute user commands in Visual
- – Tools for group work, the ability to directly import software files such as Max, Maya, XSI and update stocks while running software and build games.
- – Use the latest graphics technology, high rendering speed, use of all DirectX and OpenGL capabilities
- – Exe executable with a few clicks
- – Web output, under the console, under the iPhone, and for Windows
- – Use the latest lighting techniques and dynamic shadow support
- – The use of the latest graphics shakers, a complete library of usable shaders, the ability of the user to write new shaders
- – Internal Terrain Engine, for landscaping, vast outdoor environments and mountains and hills, and facilities for texting and painting and automation of objects in the environment.
- – Supports network protocols
- – Full support for the PhysX engine physics product nVidia
- – Powerful engine with compilation output for various devices
- – Added WEB GL capability to coordinate with online games
- – Added Physically Based Sharing for physical movements
- – Added new sound settings for the better gaming experience
- – Optimized 2-D engine
But what’s the difference between Unity Pro and other similar software?
- OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web player supports IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and others.
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- Blackberry: OS 10 or later.
- WebGL: Desktop version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari
64-bit version (version 2019.1.5f1)
The files are in the zip files and the extraction password is soft98.ir
Thanks for being with us! if you have any question about this guide article then please let us know or subscribe to our newsletter for more updates: Techazra.com